View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 12:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Theraputty

Yoga can be dangerous! The TOS was probably present the whole time, but doing downward dog will definitely irritate it. You can use Theraputty to help with the wrist pain, but if it gets bad enough, then surgery may be called for. Hope you are doing better.

Frank
Cleveland, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannakat View Post
Hi, I just found this board. Well, actually I found the ressurected old brain talk board and then stumbled onto this one.

I have just had a TOS diagnosis, I had an arm injury doing yoga- watch out for poses where you put all your weight on your wrists!!! and after a few rounds of PT and a nerve conduction test, was diagnosed with TOS first in June, and confirmed just a week ago. I am seeing Dr. Sheldon Jordan in Santa Monica, CA. He does a Botox procedure to relax the muscles that constrict, as well as an ultrasound procedure to do the actual diagnosis....anyone else know of or work with him before?

I had a right scalene nerve block about 1.5 weeks ago...was not forewarned about how much it was going to HURT...yikes. But I am starting to feel better. Just trying to gather as much information as I can to make sure (with the docs help) I get on the proper treatment path.

Glad to have found this place, I am a little confused about the two forums, but I guess everyone is over here now?

Nice to meet you all,
Johanna