Old 03-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleyr View Post
My symptom are Headaches 24/7 and sometimes so bad I'm throwing up.
The left side of my face is pins and needles.My arms and hands go numb and sometimes down my right leg.My neck is real stiff and sore. concentration and memory are gone and can't focus. Ringing in my ears.It feels like someone is pushing me on the back of my head.The whole left side of my head is pins and needles.
Thanks Stanley
Stanley,
Now, I have very similar numbness and weakness down my left side, spreading over the years to the right. I have memory problems, no tinnitus and have other injuries which mix up more symptoms.
The pins and needles in the left side of your head may be caused by the cyst, but sounds exactly like mine - which is caused by my Trigeminal Nerve. I have a knot of arteries tied round it, causing the permanent pins and needles and flare-ups of TN pain. Perhaps, like me, you have something else going on as well.
Try making a list of all your symptoms and their severity to give to your GP and Neuro. That way - for people like us with memory issues - we can get everything covered.
There are a lot of us here who understand pain and frustration, and have family who don't want to listen to our problems. That is what makes it such a special Community.
Are you receiving any treatment for your symptoms? Are you taking care and steps not to slip into Depression?

Dave.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (03-03-2015)