View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 12:45 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Overstimulation and headache/facial pain/ anyone experience this? P

Hi my TBI familia!

I've been working at minimal hours the last few weeks, taking brain breaks, managing my symptoms etc and all has been going surprisingly well! Still having some glitches but that's expected.

My question is- today- I became overstimulated doing some simple math on an excel sheet. My whole day was a rough one after that and I began having an extreme headache and a ton of facial pain near my nose and under my eyes. It was so intense I had to lay down for 3 hours! after work.

Also had major tinnitus in my left ear that was as loud as if I had just come back from a concert.

As you all know who make strides forward, it seems the setback days are hard to deal with. Have any of you had this issue? And how have you coped/ managed your pain?

Thanks!
Dots

Therapy: Vision therapy to improve focal and ambient systems Neuropsychological testing and treatment Vestibular therapy Gabapentin 1800mgs/daily Clonazapam when needed

Natural Therapy and Supplements: Brain breaks every 2 hours Meditation GABA 1000 mcgs B12 1000 mcgs Niacin 3000-5000 mgs (this has significantly helped with brain fog, mood control, and depression) Nordic Naturals Fish Oil 2000mgs Potassium Multi V Glucosamine 5HTP Vitamin D 1500mgs

"Your True Self contains Every Possibility"
-Deepak Chopra
=}
[/SIZE]
ilikepolkadots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (03-07-2015)