View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 10:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slecc View Post
Hello, I'm new here as well. I'm 52 and have been on Lyrica for 8 years. I chose to take myself off it and have started a 150mg once a day instead of twice. I'm fairly worried about the withdrawal effects headed my way. I'm on day five. So far just a lot of nausea and haven't slept well. Yes, just work up and decided to get off all medicine and coffee. Yes I'm crazy. The only other prescribed medicine I take is Ambien. Once I can get control of being off the Lyrica then I'll focus on getting of the Ambien. Just wondering what I might be expecting for my next side effect. I don't wont to wake up everyday and think I feel a certain way because of decreasing my Lyrica, don't want to set myself up for failure, it that makes sense.
It's nice to know other people are going through this as well, don't feel so alone.
I can't remember where I saw it posted, but someone suggested drinking something sweet in the morning when you first wake up to handle the nausea. So I did this morning and it helped tremendously, thank you to who ever posted that. Just the little things might get me through this.
SLE
Slecc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-17-2015)