View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 03:40 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

thanks for the responses.

I have a long story. I took a medication that caused body wide jerking and twitching that never stops (literally happens 100 times a minute all over my body internally). On my quest to help myself (cus drs said I had anxiety, which I have never had and I had NO stress in life) I saw a naturapath that ran a microcurrent of electricity through me. She said that it's supposed to release toxins from cells so it would flush out any residual medication. Big mistake. By the time I got home I had tingling, prickling and severe burning all over my body. Over time the burning subsided a bit. However, I still had all those symptoms. Not having learned from my mistake I kept searching for help. I turned to an acupuncturist. after 8 sessions I stopped b/c the intense burning returned along with severe throbbing in the areas where needles were inserted. That was two months ago. I know have intense throbbing, burning, prickling, tingling, twitching, jerking and electrical feelings all over my body.

Tests
head mri
neck mri
total back mri
eeg
emg - carpal tunnel in right hand
bloodwork - (off the top of my head) vitamin d, vitamin b12, ana, copper, igg iga, magnesiusm, calcium, potassium, glucose, lyme, female hormones, testosterone, tsh, t3, t4, and many more I can't remember now
Urnine - norepinephrine, cortisol

EVERYTHING COMES BACK NORMAL

I am in excruciating pain, head to toe. I need help....I cry all day, everyday. Qaulity of life is zero. Nobody understands.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote