View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 04:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maygin View Post
While I have no proof of this, I believe that my working 12 hour days 6 days a week leading up the election caused the spread. The pain was super concentrated before that.
Hi Maygin,

I'm so sorry to hear of your continued problems.

Totally, totally agree with you on this. 2 years back, I could "feel" the thing spreading, and I had been burning it hard on both ends, with rehab efforts and projects for work. After one particularly stressful 12 hour day I ended up in the ER, and they all scratched their heads the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maygin View Post
I believe stress had caused spread in my case. On February 6th, I had an e extremely stressful day and the spread to my knee started after that. I have problems with meditation and I can't do many types of yoga right now, but I still highly recommend anything that reduces your stress.
Yes yes and yes. It's tough to meditate when you're on Threat Level Orange Pain Alert, but it helps, a LOT. I just sit as comfortably as possible, close my eyes and repeat "I AM" internally for 15 minutes. Just a nice quiet repetition in my head. Sounds cheesy but try it. The mantra forces the mind to quiet down.
visioniosiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
maygin (03-09-2015)