View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Hi Gunny Fitz,
I am a massive proponent of Ketamine in all it's uses - I take it orally, and have Lidocaine Infusions. I don't know whether you've seen my Posts on the subjects in Chronic Pain?
As your Percocet is working, somewhat, why not wait to see how much extra relief your Infusions bring before 'messing around' with meds. You know what level you are at NOW, and can measure improvement.
Few of us end up pain-free, and you never get used to it either. We have had this discussion and concluded we learn to 'cope'.
As to THAT option, I'm glad to hear you don't consider it an option. With my physical issues I also have Depressive Personality Disorder, leading to severe Depression, Anxiety and chronic TN and chronic Cluster (suicide) Headaches. Therapy is not an option, meds are, and my Pain Management Team is as great as yours sounds.
The little things in life matter, inanities or things on tv or the Net that bring a chuckle. This Forum has made the biggest difference to my life - a Community of non-judgemental peers with similar problems and experiences sharing everything, yes even your Pillow Post.
Hang in there with your pain meds - change can come later.

Dave.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (03-04-2015), ger715 (03-04-2015), Gunny Fitz (03-05-2015), KnowNothingJon (03-14-2015)