View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 10:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
Gosh....
I am remembering how when I was playing my guitar how my left hand started losing coordination and how my neck would feel strange when I'd look up from the strings. Oh how I miss playing the guitar.

I am remembering so many things as the neuropathy crept up all in sync with the worsening of the neck pain and how it all went full blown through out my body shortly after I woke up and couldn't move.

Is their a doctor on this planet who will entertain this?
Healthgirl,

Mine started with neck pain and eventually arm pain........had surgery complications for TOS and now Fibro as a result.
I actually found in my ongoing search for resolutions I also found Dr. Holmans theories and even corresponded with him as to his MRI protocol. I was able to get my local hospital to follow Dr. Holman's protocol for the positional MRI......mine actually showed compression on the extension & flexion views at a few levels that were not visible on the neutral position......just need to be our own advocate cause some docs just don't want to think outside the box !

Good luck on your search & keep us updated

chloecasey

P.S. My pain was especially worse at night and during the day when my previous day was busy. Even now I have strange sensations, body wide pain , major fatigue, etc. even with meds & rest, etc.............but grateful that I have a doc who understands and does not doubt what I am feeling like.

Last edited by chloecasey; 03-06-2015 at 10:52 PM. Reason: added more
chloecasey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EmilySH (05-03-2015)