View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 01:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sandi is right; if you've already experienced loss of bladder control, it's an emergent (emergency health) condition - nothing to mess around with.

If you have not and you are asking if, following ESIs, folks lose bladder control: Most generally do not, if the procedure is done right and not by some hack or loose-witted doctor. The doctor should be using a C-Arm or live-guided x-ray for precise needle placement. If the doctor isn't, wanna let me do an ESI on you blindfolded? It's akin.

Following ESIs, the worst could be a temporary increase in pain or symptoms. Those feelings, however, should dissipate with a bit of time.

It seems, to me, and maybe I am mistaken: you and your doctor need to have more of a discussion prior to consenting to an ESI or ESIs.

Until I felt at-ease prior to my first ESI, I cancelled. Much also depends on how one feels prior; it can also affect the outcome. I was not comfortable or at-ease prior to when my first one was scheduled. I re-scheduled until I had time for my questions to be resolved.

Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote