Old 03-09-2015, 08:22 AM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdodrill View Post
I need help on keeping a log of the pains in my head. Friday I started to get a different pain to where it felt like someone was rubbing really hard with their knuckles where I would get that sharp pain. The severity of it would change.

However I logged each time it happened. And Friday it happened 46 times this does not include the ones at night. They would last from a few seconds to a minute or two. However with these I don't get dizzy I just have the pain.

This weekend I had just as many with still the needle prickling in my cheek that now is going towards my mouth. But comes and go.

Do I log all this, what I'm doing at the time of it?
The more information you can log, the better able a Neuro will be to home in on the cause. Definitely note down EVERY attack, and how long they last, seconds or minutes - it all counts. And if you are doing a specific task - eating, brushing teeth, going out in the cold - and that triggers an attack, write that down as well.
It may seem like a lot of writing, but your Neuro will be grateful and he will be able to get you on the correct treatment as soon as possible.

Dave.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (03-11-2015)