View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 10:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi kdodrill,

I am sorry you are having this pain and other very unpleasant symptoms. I am in the dental field and I'm not sure I can help you but I have a few questions to ask if you don't mind answering.

What is the health of your teeth and gums? Have you ever had any extensive dental work, such as large fillings, crowns, root canals, or extractions, on either side of your mouth? Have you ever had orthodontia, braces on your teeth? Do you know if you clench or grind your teeth? Does your jaw feel tight or achey when you wake up in the morning? Does your jaw on either side click or feel tight when you open your mouth wide or yawn?

Have you ever had a head injury or whiplash?

Are you under a lot of stress?

Can you pinpoint when the episodes of sharp pain occur? Does the bruising feeling occur after an episode of pain or just on it's own? Does it happen more in the morning or more at night? After eating... stressing, relaxing....??

If you are comfortable disclosing more information, myself and perhaps some others here can try to help you.

Bryanna
S

Bryanna as for my teeth I have dentures and have had them for about 3 years now both top and bottom. The head pain happens all the time rather I am driving, watching TV, walking, there really is nothing that sets them off. My husband said I even get them at night.

I did get whiplash about 23 years ago. The bruising happens afterwards. I am a very healthy, and since all this I have no energy I feel off I guess you could say and the pains in my head. I do know I am twitching more during the night. Usually it is my legs but I guess it is so bad that I have left marks on my husband. Very seldom does it wake me up unless I kick so hard it jolts my hole body.

Just don't understand. I don't know my medical history for I was adopted at one year of age.

Hope this helps.
kdodrill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote