View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 07:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Hi guys! It has been sooooo long since I've posted, although Cheryl has been keeping me up to date on things, thanks Cheryl! I've tried logging in with no luck whatsoever, and I've relied so long on my computer remembering who I am I've had to reregister

Well, this is the biggest down time yet. Mama, good luck with your surgery, like Alicia, I'm way out of the loop too. (((hugs))) and hope it all goes well. Alicia my dear, I've missed you for so long, even before I stopped posting I was worried. I'm so glad life is going well, but 16! Wow! It'll be a great party Sandy, and everyone, it's good to see "old" faces .

I've been trundling along well. I guess as an update I reckon I've recovered about 80-90% of the encephalitis damage, still get the odd sz but they seem to be pretty much in hand. Migraines come and go, and still think I have something lurking in my system but only time will tell what it is. It manifests every few months as hot sweats, fevers, tingling skin, breakouts, achy joints and weird stuff. My current issue is lower right side pain, had an U/S yesterday and waiting on results. Normally the pain comes and goes - this time it didn't go

Life is good, kids are good, hot and windy and total fire ban. I'm halfway through becoming a basic rural fire fighter! Took the first step and sent a submission off to a literary agent, will wait and see what comes of that *sigh*

Ok, windbagged enough!

K
lexiathedragongirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote