View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Caregivers seminar this Friday

Thanks to all who have responded as I do appreciate the feedback. I've signed up to attend "Fearless Caregiver" seminar this Friday as it should help me prepare to do a presentation to our local ASQ (American Society of Quality) section on this experience and using the data collected to show results. Somehow, it seems more appropriate to manufacturing but quality and it's analysis is a part of healthcare too. In fact, I've been invited to speak at the regional meeting in November too.

And, I have to thank the company I work for as Delta Star Inc. Leadership has graciously allowed me to work from home from now until my retirement in February 2016! This enables me to recover more fully and begin the immersion into some of the retirement activities.

Today was a good day and I spent a part of it in my garden with the hens 'free-ranging' around me as I worked up a sweat that was from effort and not from one of those 'cranium fevers' that had me wrapping my head and neck in ice as I prayed to God to spare my brain! I've actually slept more than 3-4 hours in the last few nights and feel like a sort of normal me is coming back.

It is good to have an outlet to express these feelings and the joy of being alive when you've gone through several weeks of agony and pain and fear that you weren't coming back. I have a greater awareness of many things and faith is one of those.
SharonS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (03-10-2015), Kitt (03-10-2015), Lara (03-09-2015)