View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maygin View Post
Thank you all for your posts. I am inspired now to take the risk and attend the art class I really want to go to. But it requires a train ride and I've never taken the train. I worry about it flaring me up since right now the buses and the potholes are causing problems for me. But this is a rare opportunity to learn a new art technique from my favorite artist. It is more money then I would normally spend on myself, but I only have this one life. In 5 years, I might wake up and not be able to use my arms. I don't want to regret that I didn't spend some time creating beauty with fiber just because I was scared of a train ride and spending a little money. I woke up on Saturday and deeply regretted not spending more time on the potter's wheel. I don't feel like I used my "healthy" time well. I want this new life to be different. I want to be able to say that I lived. But first, I have to go through this grieving. Thank you all so very much. These posts have helped tremendously.
This is amazing.

You may not see the whole thing now but it's clear as day. Your words have a powerful impact on me, too.
visioniosiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote