View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 12:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The only shoes for work/dress I have had any luck with have been Soft Spots Supremes, not the best looking but they accomodate my orthotics and have a wide toe box.

Tennis shoes I have no clue, running type, all leather it doesn't matter they just plain hurt me.

I've had some success with my Birkenstock clogs, they provide enough support and are almost as comfortable as thir sandals once they are broken in.

When this winter is over I need to look for new shoes and as much as it pains me I think I'm going to look for the velcro close types, so on those bad days they can be a little looser. Just looking at the Soft Spot website I see things have changed again, the one thing I could count on might have changed

My Birkenstock sandals work best for me if I could wear them 100% of the time I would.
My PN is considered Critical Illness Neuropathy. In October 2010 I left for a golf trip not feeling well, woke up in a hospital 21 days later. I was in an induced coma for treatment of Legioneers Disease. First day out of ICU I noticed the pain in my feet and as they say the rest is history.
MikeK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote