View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 01:04 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

[QUOTE=MAT52;1128840]Thanks I will certainly let you know the outcome.

But I do have another question before I go. For three nights now I've hardly suffered any of the usual burning or tingling pain that I have been woken by almost every night for about two years now - glove stocking distribution. The cold wet sensation iny legs had been much less of an issue too. I have had record amounts of intense flashing pain around my body - especially in hands. I have also felt very stiff and sore in my joints and tendons.

The main feature of the past few days has been in my head, chest and tummy because I have a flu virus presently and am coughing a lot, experiencing respiratory difficulties and ear, nose and jaw pain. I've gone from a person who never sweats anymore to crazy amounts of sweating in the night.

My main question is, has the small fiber neuropathy gone away for good or is it just refiguring itself while my brain processes the nasty flu symptoms? I've done very little exercise at all because ive been bed-ridden with fever and coughing - taking only the odd panadol for pain as Cymbalta clears my body finally. Can anyone shed any light on this development for me and would it affect the results of my forthcoming skin biopsy I wonder?

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote