View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 12:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, I'm at the 12 month mark too and my experiences are very similar to yours. My recovery has been in steps, 2 months, 6 months, 9 months 11 months saw progress. I too have a real problem with sleep and some tinnitus still, which has got less this last month but is still irritating. I've got used to it at night and in the morning it can be a few minutes before I realise it's there.

As I improve I find my energy level gets better, the two seem to go hand in hand. If I get a half decent nights sleep I feel pretty good these days, but then I'll hardly sleep and feel like crap, it's like a sine wave.

I'm sure we'll both continue to improve, not sure what advice I can give on sleep, I've haven't found a magic cure for it yet, I know if I'm in a happy frame of mind I sleep better, so anxiety seems to play a role. I agree cracking sleep is the key, most people seem to get back to their sleep pattern eventually I've read, I've read after a year quoted a couple of times.

Supplement wise I'm taking fish oil and a good multi vit and try to eat healthy, are you taking anything?

Symptoms overcome: Nausea, head pressure, debilitating fatigue, jelly legs, raised pulse rate, night sweats, restlessness, depersonalisation, anxiety, neck ache, depression.
Symptoms left: Disturbed sleep, some residual tinnitus.
SuperElectric is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote