View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

After reading your post, I would suggest also checking the

Spinal Disorders & Back Pain Forum

and the members on TOS below may have some ideas for you as well.

Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalerror786 View Post
Hi,

I am a 22 year old male experiencing constant nerve pain. It all started around 2012 when I felt a stinging sensation across my ulnar nerve in both arms near my elbow from doing overhead pressing movements in the gym.

At first my arms would burn and sting just around my elbow joint but the wierd thing was that when one arm would hurt the other was totally fine. I had an x ray and mri done of my neck, all came out fine. I was referred to rheumy and neurologist who ran several blood tests and they all came back ok.

In 2014 I felt better with onlt slight burning in my arm. I resumed lifting again and the pain got less and less and I hardly noticed it anymore.

But in Jan 2015 I woke up with a slightly stiff neck and my neck would sting when i tilt head back. My neck still feels a bit stiff but the stinging when i tilt back is not there no more. I just feel a dull ache when I do it now.

However, now the burning/ stinging pain i used to have in my arms has spread to my upper back and shoulders. If one area hurts the other feel fine. I am depressed because of this and mt GP has prescribed me amitriplyne. I started taking a multi vit and after the first few days noticed a warm sensation (not painful) in my thighs so I stopped taking it.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote