View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 01:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default btw

B.t.w. I am 41, fit (I workout regularly ), active country living, I work @ a plant nursery, healthy food consious (no gmos, organic etc..), beautiful family, happy life. . . Just ready to FEEL healthy again! Ahh!!
Thank you:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi natachina,

So nice to read that you have been reading our forum and that you feel the knowledge you have gained from here has been helpful to you

I am always happy to hear when someone has made positive changes in their life for the betterment of their health. All of the things you are doing are going to benefit you. The more committed you are to this journey of wellness, the healthier you will become.

I know many people who have had very positive experiences working with a Naturopathic physician.... myself included You just need to keep in mind that when you make changes to your diet and lifestyle, it takes time for your immune system to accept those changes and respond favorably. Our immune system has a memory and everything that happens to us, everything we do, eat, breathe, and think all gets stored in that memory. This certainly makes sense if you think of how an auto immune condition develops over time eventually causing the immune system to attack itself. The original memories will always be there but we can alter the pattern of our autoimmunity from negative to positive by deliberately removing the toxicities that we have control over in our life and in our food. Daily exercise also helps rid our body of toxins and it works wonders on our physical, mental and emotional health as well.

Regarding the root canals that you had done several years ago.... or even more recently. Without question toxic medicaments and fillers were used during all of those procedures. All root canal procedures, even those done by some holistic dentists, utilize toxic chemicals to attempt to disinfect and kill off nerve tissue. So it is almost irrelevant which medicaments was used because it sounds like your goal is to rid your body of as much of the poison, whatever it is, as possible.

I am here if you have any questions or concerns that you think I may be able to help you with and please keep us informed along your journey.

I wish you well, take good care of yourself!!
Bryanna
natachina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote