View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 02:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
I think the twitching started with domperidone. I didn't have burning until I did an electrical "treatment" that subsided a bit but after 8 acupuncture treatments the burning prickling pins and needles tingling stinging is 24/7 bodywork way worse than it was before.
Hi Canagirl,

I'm sorry you are struggling so much.

I have the all over burning too, mine was weird as it started with funny feelings in my feet stomach and fingers, but no pain. this went on for 2 years. I went to 2 different nueros who didn't have a clue. while I was abroad in hot weather I got water drop feelings all over my body, even on my head, it felt like rain, but wasn't . I then realised something was going on. It wasn't until I saw a very unsympathetic neuro who told me I had sfn and told me it could be HIV as was one of the main causes! I panicked, the next few months is when the burning started, it was anxiety which brought it out! I've had all the blood tests, but am waiting results of Voltage gated postassium channel and sodium channels, Have you had these blood tests? i'm also waiting results of the anti body tests the rheumy did. I'm booked for lip biopsy too. Am on Lyrica and Amatriptaline. i still have symptoms but i feel they have reduced them about 65% i have not had any side effects. i am 37 and in good health.

I hope you can get some relief soon,

take care

LouLou
LouLou1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote