View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi natachina,

You have had extensive oral surgery and also have toxins being released from those areas and in general your lymphatic system. The meds help with the pain and inflammation but they too are toxic to your kidneys which are major filtering organs. So your immune system in a quandary right now. I would expect you to feel pretty crummy.

Is it possible to see the Naturopath for some help during this time? I know you are trying to live as clean and healthy as possible, which is so important, but I think you need some further help. Maybe even some vitamin infusions would be helpful?? If you Naturopath cannot administer those, he/she can probably recommend someone who can... if you are interested in them.

Regarding lead and mercury.... both of those things are in the environment in many forms so you are exposed to them more than you realize. Gutta percha, here are two different sites that make a similar statement:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1058875

http://www.researchgate.net/publicat...odontic_points

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by natachina View Post
Hi Bryanna, it has been one week now and from the beginning I have been in a lot of pain. Because of so much pain I went back to my dentist and he said everything looked good...no dry socket, infection ect..
I have been having deep sharp pain in my sockets (more in right side) & aching as well as skin of course hurting. The deep sharp pain requires I take ibuprofen every 5-6 hrs to relieve it And i cannot sleep through the night w/ taking ibuprofen (which I hate taking). particularly lately ..in the last cpl of days I have been feelin a lot of pressure in my jaws and temples and under eyes , around nose that seems to come and go, it is VERY uncomfortable. Do you think I may be having this pressure and pain still due to how many teeth, how difficult a cpl of them were, (long roots, Xtra root & spayed out) & also infected root canaled teeth and infected bone that had to get scraped away? Maybe it's taking longer? Here are the teeth numbers so you have an idea which ones.
Upper right #'s 2, 3, 4, upper left #'s 13, 14, 15 & botom right # 31
Also, my symptoms have been really acting up since teeth pulled..tremors ect.. I think maybe because body overloaded and on overdrive, also maybe infection and toxins filtering through my body?
Also, I am trying to figure out were high levels of Mercury and lead have come from, aside from my teeth I don't know how I could have been exposed. You said that mercury and lead is added to gutta percha to show in xray, every time I looked up gutta percha I found no mention of this. Only mercury fillings. Even on holistic dentists sites talking about dangers of toxic chemicals used etc..
Thank you so much . I really appreciate it!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote