View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

as to my neck i have stretches i'm supposed to do when my neck gets tight. the muscle that attaches to the base of the skull along the right side and runs down toward my shoulder gets tight like a rock.

As for blood pressure I haven't looked into that. I can finally ride a bike at a nice heart rate of 130 and not get a headache. My biggest problems for headaches these days are watching movies, being overstimulated or working the brain to hard. I find group gatherings very difficult to pay attention. So many people talking and I just can't keep up so I tune everybody out. I find video games have way to much going on and I don't last long. Even playing foozeball I do okay the first game but after that I just can't make my decisions fast enough.

I agree bud its something I forget not to do from time to time. It is difficult to go from seeing yourself as being successful to now I spend my day doing things (which I think are great) that are not as satisfying. I've taught myself how to make bread and i'm learning how to knit and how to paint. I enjoy these things but what I really want to do is play some sports. I am looking to see if maybe I can find a sport that is low impact so I can get some competitive urges out.
RJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote