View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 12:15 PM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

I saw my PDoc yesterday about stopping the Thorazine,and the cogentin.(they go hand in hand anyway-side effect med.) He had no problem with it, he said I looked like I was doing fine without it,so he just discontinued them. Then he increased the dose on my valium to help with the anxiety attacks, and asked if I was okay with my other meds.,or if I needed, or wanted a change with anything else, I told him everything else was fine,and that I was still taking the rest. He said it was normal to have a little withdrawal from the Thorazine, because I'd been on it for about 10 years. He said he didn't really like the Thorazine anyway, because of the side effects it can cause with long term use. He said if the valium didn't stop,or help the anxiety attacks, we could try some Beta-blockers. But he thought I made the right decision about stopping the Thorazine, that it could have been doing me more harm, than good! He thought I looked better when I came in being off of it,other than my fever, than I usually do.I'm usually off balance, and out of breath. But this time I was thinking much clearer. Had better balance, and didn't seem as exhausted. I just still had my fever,but he's concerned about that,and I think he's going to look into it further,and get on my MedDoc for diagnosing it unexplained without the auto immune testing,or testing for lupus. He mentioned some other testing, I just don't remember them all.

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote