View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 08:23 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Mrs D. As always thanks for your answers! I've been taking the methyl B12. Jarrows brand. I've got the 1000 and 5000 versions although I usually only take the 5000. I was really hoping this would work but it's difficult to stay patient. Especially when you get better and then get worse again... plus googling your symptoms wondering what else it could be is never helpful. Hopefully this MRI will provide some answers... or at least just rule certain things out.

Also, I will say I've changed my diet starting in January. I've always thought I had IBS as almost every meal had me running for the bathroom... which made the low b12 make sense to me. Ive been slowly changing my diet over the years but never saw a ton of success. In January though, I started a gluten free diet just to see what would happen and the returns have been extremely positive. Admittedly I may cheat once or twice a week as it's difficult to stay rigid but where I used to eat gluten almost every meal, now I rarely have it. I've wondered if maybe now that my stomach is functioning a little more normally if I'm absorbing more of the b12 these last couple months and I'm seeing an uptick in reaction as a result.
flback is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (03-15-2015)