View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 08:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by curem View Post
This was discussed on this forum in 2008, but hasn't seen much activity as of late:

[url]http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/showthread.php?t=37301&highlight=infrared&page=1[/url
The research on nIR shows that it stimulates neuroprotection and ATP production (ATP is what cells use to create energy within the cell), which might explain the surprising results in the video above.

In order to enter the study, the cost is $15,000, which is due to the extremely high cost of 1072 nm LEDs. As this represents a huge portion of my dad's retirement savings, I'm not jumping into this without due diligence. I would like to know if anyone has any experience using nIR, specifically at wavelengths of 1072 nanometers, which has been shown during neurosurgical studies to penetrate through the skin and skull, reaching much deeper into the cortical tissue. I know several people discussed building similar LED helmets in 2008, so hopefully someone can share anecdotal evidence?

I will share research on nIR later, but don't have time to post it now.

Thanks in advance!
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Altho I''ve not seen reference specifically to the helmet by Randy Eady, he has extensive background in developing and applying infrared light technology and is famaliar with frequency specific applications . Also Dr. Sandyk who practices in NY. (both easily found on the net)

Thanks and please keep us updated!

All the best ....sharilyn

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
curem (03-16-2015)