View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 10:53 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused possible concussion?

Hello,

It was my birthday this weekend and I had a little bit too much to drink, I hit myself in the head with a table border while dancing salsa, my roommates told me I was bleeding and threw up after. I do not remember a single thing. I don't have a single memory after around 1 am. My friends told me I fell down around 2:30 am when we got home and decided to salsa in the living room. I was hungover with a headache yesterday but I though it was normal. today I still have a headache and I couldn't sleep at all last night, I kept waking up like every 30-45 min. I am having a little trouble concentrating but not sure if its because I didn't sleep well or because of my head injury. I am not sure if I blacked out because of the alcohol or the head injury, I have had times when i don't remember parts of the night while drinking in previous occasions, but is normally like little moments and it has never been one when I don't remember anything, like getting in a taxi to go home.
Should I go and see a doctor? or if I keep taking pain medicine it will just go away? this is a picture of the injury, my roommate says it will heal itself.

any advise would be great. not sure if I'm just being paranoid.
Attached Thumbnails
possible concussion?-img_0496-jpg  
sandrarh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote