View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Hi MeBee,
You have come to the right place. My heart cannot take an angiogram without becoming Brady Hypotensive and 'doing' me on the table. The lesion through the occipital region of my brain, causing double vision was probably caused by stroke or TIA, the left side of my face is in a pool by my jaw. I have beaten cancer once and am beating it again. And the pain…
We need to get together and scrap out our remaining good bits to the highest bidder - kidneys are A1.
I only cope mentally now with the support I get from my fellow members here, they are so supportive and knowledgable. There are many Forums you will fit into, someone more computer literate will provide links.
I am concerned about your understandable Depression. We have a Forum for this, but it also must be treated. It is very hard living with chronic pain and serious health issues, it is even harder when we are struggling with mental issues as well. Any time you want to talk about anything, I'm always available.
Above all, I understand exactly what you are living through. It is hard - coming here makes it that much easier.

Dave.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (03-17-2015), ger715 (03-19-2015), Lara (03-16-2015), MeBee (03-17-2015)