View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 10:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just had a simple swab test done called a CYP450. I always wondered why Vicodin made me hyper instead of sleepy. It was 12 pages of how my body reacts to drugs. There was a DANGER icon right next to Statins. Wish my doc would have given me that test before I tried it. I now have permanent damage to my left arm (shoulder to elbow). It hurts like heck especially at night when Im trying to rest. When I try to change positions I have to take my right arm to move my left arm. Hubby says I moan at night...not in a good way. lol
My opinion is Statins are a poison. Millions are taking it. There are alternatives. No flush Niacin and Chia seeds are great, lowered my cholesterol over 30 points.
Another thing that makes me mad is...Is there a registry or list of all the people who are damaged? Did my doc tell anyone? Yet it is prescribed every day. Some people can be on it for years before being effected and some have no probs. Ive known over 5 people who told me they were having muscle pain. I asked "Are you taking a statin?" All said yes, I told them to stop. Lucky for them their pains stopped. Mine didnt. They thanked me a million times.

take care David

Shelbie
shelbie4u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-18-2015), EnglishDave (03-17-2015), mrsD (03-17-2015)