View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 10:23 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Rosegirl,

Tooth infections do filter through the blood stream and it is not uncommon for the person with a tooth infection to become unwell.

Did you see the dentist?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosegirl View Post
I had a tooth infection for a couple of months. It would only hurt when I chewed on it, it was never a consistent-on going pain. Well, recently, I got a really bad ear infection on the side of the tooth. Cleared the ear infection up, now I have a small sinus infection with a fever.

I don't have any swelling and I'm not experiencing any tooth pain right now. Just a slightly sore throat, fever, stuffy nose and headache. Well, I now have a strange feeling it's because of my tooth and I know fever is a bad sign. I am doing a walk-in to a local dentist 7 in the morning because I am freaking out.

Is this a sign that the infection could be possibly traveling to my bloodstream?

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote