View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 05:02 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
PoppyRoad,
This is exactly what gives Neuros a bad reputation everywhere. For years I saw different ones in the same Clinic EVERY TIME I had an appt. Only one was helpful, all had their own differing ideas on meds, they never engaged because they would be gone by my next appt.
Hopefully, seeing the top Consultant next week - necessary to interpret my brain MRI, and to bring up other issues - will resolve this problem. You should not give up on seeking the right Dr to give you the correct treatment. I have been lucky, I have an excellent Pain Management Team and - until now - have not needed to go back to a Neuro.
The answers are out there.

Dave.
Wow, thank you for your reply. I had no idea that neuros often have bad reputations among patients. I assumed that because neuros are supposedly so well-educated that they could be trusted above any other MD's. I was so shaken up by my appointment...I felt like the neuro was snarky to the point of being abusive.

I certainly hope your appointment next week brings answers, good answers, for you, Dave.
PoppyRoad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (03-18-2015)