View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 12:46 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Trig Imagination went hog wild

I was thinking about a situation in bed early Wednesday morning,and I became overwhelmed. I resisted the thought,and gained control of my sanity about 5,or 6 times. I became agitated. I almost freaked out. I thought that this situation could be my imagination. I think that I have a little cabin fever.

That's what it turned out to be,my imagination. It seemed so possible. So real. Before that,it was as big as a mountain,and was like a storm of worries about one thing. What torment. This happened when I was on my medications. I don't skip doses. If I did,it would have been worse.

Some times my thoughts about the future are just imaginations. They seem so real. So dreadful. I guess they are fear combined with my OCD. I hate this fear of the future. If I think about these things they get bigger,and bigger. I was able to break up some of it by thinking as rationally as I could,but the thoughts kept coming back,then I tried to settle my thoughts down again. It could have been worse,but I made it through the night. I wonder why this happens. Chemical imbalances that stew over a period of months??? BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-19-2015), Dmom3005 (03-20-2015), ger715 (03-20-2015), Mari (03-19-2015), mymorgy (03-19-2015)