View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 11:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Grocery Delivery....Make life easier....

Hi All,
I just wanted to share that I just started using a grocery delivery service because of a pain flare. I have used this service for years to help elderly/ill relatives and friends but never used it for myself. Why did I wait so long!
The website is so easy to use and the food selection is enormous and if they have to substitute, they do a great job. The delivery person brought all the stuff into my kitchen and put all the bags on the kitchen table. They tell you if an item is missing or substituted.

It is here in the states, I think this service is just in the Northeast and midwest but wiki the company for areas they deliver to. It is called
www.peapod.com

I believe you have to order at least $60-65 worth of food. The first order was $6.95 to deliver and then for 60 days they offer free delivery on orders over $100.

There are many other delivery services but, I just happened to use this one because I found a coupon.

I would like to encourage folks to add to this thread with things they do to make life easier for themselves. So many of us deal with health issues that limit our energy, stamina and mobility and I would love to learn from all of you.

My best to you all,
Diandra
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (03-23-2015), Enna70 (03-19-2015), Lara (03-19-2015), NurseNancy (03-20-2015)