View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 01:03 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default ... sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Hi MeBee
Welcome - your expression; "sick and tired of being sick and tired" struck a chord with me - it's something I say to myself frequently - then I get mad at myself for letting my physical state get to me. Also swearing helps - I was raised not to swear and usually don't but when I break something, have a fall or can't do things because of pain I let out a few choice words - the release is enough to make me stop, calm down and either try again or take a break. (I live alone in a rural area so the only ones likely to be offended are the cows over the fence!)
While you've clearly had more than your fair share to endure the fact that you are still searching for answers and support shows that you have a resilient inner strength. As others have said sometimes the support may need to come from several sources ie: therapy, anti depressants and as you've already found out, just communicating with those who also walk (or stumble) in your shoes can help you feel less alone.
As for auctioning body parts I was going to ask if your feet were up for exchange but see you have diabetes so that probably rules those out.
Stay strong MeBee - keep reading and posting - someone is always here to listen.
bluesfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MeBee (03-19-2015)