View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 05:57 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you again for your advice!

In regards to the other xrays on the screen, being that I don't have a missing tooth or have had bridge work done on any of my teeth and definitely not tooth 11, I'm thinking that they are the xrays from the patient before me?

I have heard of Dr. Mark Hyman and read many of his articles regarding autoimmune disease but thank you for the recommendation and I hope that other people stumbling upon this forum as I did will look into functional medicine and consider it for their own well-being.

Sounds crazy but I am actually looking forward to this extraction- I will stress everything that you mentioned in the previous posts and I will probably post another picture after to get your opinion. Hopefully all will be well after that.

Do you have any suggestions for that space that will be there? In the future, are partial dentures a possibility for eating purposes? I know everyone is unique so it all depends on the situation but is it something I should just let be?

Anyways, thank you again for the advice and I hope the information you provided will help others who stumble upon this forum as I did.

~CJ
cjuch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote