View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 04:40 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Mary. Thank you. I haven't tried those things yet. Good ideas!!!

My imaginations started right after I went to bed. I fought the thoughts over,and over. I came to think of what a call points of clarity when I'm clear. I'll think of it unless I become utterly absorbed with the imagination,and say this is not really going to happen. It's my imagination. Then a little later I'll think of another,or a second point of clarity,or rational thought before it becomes foggy in my mind again. I came to about 5 points of clarity,and the OCD weakened. I was able to sleep. The meds help me with these imaginations. Tormenting thought patterns. (Awful)

At one time a long time ago I was thinking of going through some type of operation on my brain to cut that part. That's how bad it can get. I hate the imaginations where I think the other people are thinking this,and I plan to handle it a certain way. These thoughts originated from abuse.

I use to have these waking nightmares on the way to work where I'd walk in the door,and get fussed at,or even screamed at. Bosses have done this to me. They where horrible.

School doesn't prepare us for a life of this. It's horrible,and the misunderstanding of the people around us are terrible. It's terrible when they know that you are troubled,and they will try to trouble you even more. This happened allot in school.

Horrible!!!

There are no words to tell anyone the depth of these kinds of torments. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-20-2015), Dmom3005 (03-20-2015), ger715 (03-20-2015), Mari (03-20-2015), mymorgy (03-20-2015)