View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 03:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowNothingJon View Post
I have to wonder why my pn flares. I am diagnosed diabetic pn. Everything I read and see suggests that I may see an retreat of the damage done, though there most likely would be an abatement of progression.

My numbers have been nice. I go to get my 1/4ly A1C plus done tomorrow. I can kind of see it coming too, the symptoms, from the first moment my peephole opens in the morning.

Yesterday was destined to be a bad hand day. I don't have zero tactile function when it flares, but it is reduced. How much? Well my keyboard tends to get an extra pounding. Despite knowing how much pressure it takes to open a pill holder my thumb busted right through. I was cleaning the fridge and I tried to squeeze open some tuperware- Jon/Lenny smash.

It is mildly upsetting. But still, I have found humor to be a needed life perserver. Unfortunately most people I know have not read or do not recall Of Mice and Men.

Jon/Lenny means no harm. I respectfully decline invitations for a George figure.
Ah, John Steinbeck. I read his complete works in my early 20's (about 30 years ago). I enjoyed his writing very much, but must admit I no longer remember many of the details................
Ragtop262 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KnowNothingJon (03-20-2015)