View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 07:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Yeah, I've seen a Neurologist and he told me it was nothing to worry about.. However, I can't help but to think that it's either causing my extreme anxiety and symptoms. I did an EEG and have to do a 72 hour one to see if my panic and anxiety are some types of seizures (Highly doubt it) I've been dealing with the panic/anxiety/hypochondria to an extreme level since I was 15/16. I just feel like it's useless to even live anymore sometimes.. Everything says it's so common but I read all these horror stories about cyst being cancerous and not being able to tell unless you test a sample of it. It growing.. It causing me really big problems.. Like seizures or killing me randomly or slowly becoming cancerous! I don't know! It scares the heck out of me. I currently am flat broke and haven't been able to work at all because my anxiety is so bad. I want to get a second, third, or as many opinions as I can get because online is nothing but horror stories that just make me suicidal and give me panic attacks
Txxxrho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote