View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Somewhere between Venus and Mars?? I like that example.

Let's find what planet Alan is on!!

When I was 8 months pregnant and my legs were swollen like balloons, the doctor ordered me to bed and told Alan "no salt" . What does he go out and buy me? Gefilte Fish. It was the most delicious thing I ever ate.

Landed me in the hospital. I blew up like a balloon. The doctor told him "you gave her what??". So I got well, and they sent me home.

So a few days later, I didn't feel right, Alan took me to the doctor and the doctor said "you have to take her to the hospital, right now!!" What was Alan's response?" "Can we go out to lunch first?" You should have seen the doctor's face!!

Gotta love this man

Then when I had the baby, and I could not stomach the hospital food, Alan just sat there and ate my dinner.

Yesterday, he actually helped me used my new Vidalia Chopper, and he chopped all my vegetables.

Up until last year, he never went into the kitchen, (he did do laundry), never made a bed, never cooked a thing in his married life. And kept pressing the wrong button on the remote for the cable. All I would hear would be his yelling "why is the screen blue?".

Now he makes his own breakfast (and brings the dishes to the sink), makes his coffee or tea, he knows how to make a wash correctly, AND HE KILLS WATERBUGS. What else do I need???

lol Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote