Thread: New to group
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 01:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
Thanks so much for the quick reply.
You mentioned symptoms in the elbow, pinky and ring finger...a somewhat typical ulnar nerve path. I have less ulnar nerve symptoms but rather significant neck pain, that also radiates to the jaw. Dr G does transax (thru armpit) procedure. One doc mentioned to me that a transax procedure is more likely to resolve the symptoms going down your arm and less likely to resolve the neck pain. Did you have significant neck pain, and if so, did it resolve with the surgery done in Dec ?? Do you have any lingering symptoms from that Dec surgery? Again, thanks so much for the info...

Glad to hear good news, Titansophie! and happy to hear someone relate a good story about Dr. Gelabart. He is not discussed that much on here.

Cyclist-I saw him for a consultation a couple of years ago and he mentioned to me that my scalpular pain might not go away. My worst pain/symptoms are also in my neck/traps and underarms while my right side arm and pinky pain has gotten better as long as I am not on the computer all day. He wanted to make sure that my neck pain wasnt coming from C-5-6 disc bulge. I eventually did have an epidural to prove that and it didnt work, but havent pursued surgery again. I do also have some symptoms now on my left side -mostly in my arm.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cyclist (03-21-2015)