View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 04:38 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenng View Post
The sensory sock & glove pattern & tooth trouble sounds like Sjogren's syndrome. A rheumatologist can do bloodwork and further work-up to rule this out.
During my cervical and brain MRI my neck had constant spasms. The tech kept telling me to be still. I told him that the spasms were involuntary. This was done during the acute phase of the illness. He should have stopped. I do not feel that I received a quality MRI of my cervical spine. The CSF albumin was 99 and the protein was 50. I do not know all of the tests that were performed in January. I am currently trying to get my medical records from the most recent battery if tests. My RF was slightly elevated. B-12, and thyroid fine. Ana negative. Spinal tap IGG and IGA negative. PE negative. Liver enzymes elevated...ultrasound revealed fatty liver..changed diet. I am a medical technologist. I know many of the tests. EMG and nerve conduction revealed fairly severe sensory motor peripheral neuropathy with both demyelinating as well as axonal features in both hands and feet. I have read about CMT and know I am not a candidate for the disease. It is all quite baffling and frustrating. I feel for the people that have lived like this for years. I am virtually a hostage in my own home. Having to find a ride for everything I have to do outside of my prison. Constant disappointment from the uncaring arrogant physicians. God is my Savior and I will overcome this or find a better way to deal with it.
Coriny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jenng (03-21-2015)