View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 06:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue k View Post
First, thank you to all you great people for helping me. I tend to let things go just because Iam so afraid of what else is coming with this monster RSD. The Docs couldn't fit me in so I went to the er. My foot was worse than yesterday and if I stood up, I wet right back down. The xray showed no fractures, but they put a cast on my leg from the knee down and I have to use cruthces until I see an orthopedic Dr. The er couldn't tell me what was really wrong. I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks again,
Sue K.
Sue, why did your doc. have to put you in a cast?? don't you need to move your leg.. muscles in the leg? it's not broken?? They did the exact thing to me on my right leg(My ankle got twisted.. the pain lasted for a yr. or more) I truly believe I had RSD back then, went into remission.. and now lookie at me now.. down for the count! of course it was seldom heard of. so, last straw.. cast!when are you seeing an orthopedic Dr(Surgeon?) I wouldn't trust anyone to put me in a cast except for an "orthopedic surgeon') Anyway, please post back and let us know what is really wrong? did they check your vitals.. blood pressure, temp etc>? Get to an orth. surgeon ASP Love, and hugs, Sue K. Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote