View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 07:07 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default This road is too long and bumpy-alternate route?

Finally getting a diagnosis has helped a lot.

Getting a lawyer for my SSDI case, is also helpful. But...

How am I supposed to rehab my darn knee that started all of this if I'm in pain and swollen for 2-3 days after a simple PT eval???

I am struggling (ok, battling insurance) to find a neurologist who will take medicaid and actually knows something about RSD.

I am not seeing anything in the road ahead besides the bumps that cause increased pain.

I am trying so hard to get back to normal. Back to work. Back to life. I am almost to my 'quit date' with smoking. I only have my final clinical exam left before being able to take state boards. I only need one form from my last employer to reinstate my IL LPN license. I only need a copy of my title to get my car plated in IL. I'm tired. I'm hurting, physically & emotionally. I can't go and see my new grandson. I'm going to have a hard time moving at my daughter's wedding.

I need hope. I need someone to enlighten me on how to move forward. How to get help with the pain. I'm used to being on the other side of this. I need help learning how to ask for help.