View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 12:55 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by northerngal View Post
thank you Mrs. D for the encouraging words.

I have been reading a lot on the process,following any info I can find info on pub med and other reputable sites and reading a lot of forums to see if it has helped others.
Where we all have such different symptoms and there are so many different reasons for neuropathy it is hard to find people in our exact same situation.
I spent many years searching for a reason for my neuropathy--and the best I can get is "atypical cidp" or some sort of "acquired inflammatory neuropathy".
When I finally stopped focusing on how I got it, and instead on how can I try to regenerate the damaged nerves I began researching stem cells.
The place I chose was through a link someone on here gave me--cell surgical network. There is no guarantee at all that it will work, and the Dr was honest about that. He took the time to go through my history.
There is really no risk to the procedure, and after all I have endured with this neuropathy I figured what is one more thing.
Good luck on this!
I was considering these folks and procedure and tried the hyperbaric oxygen therapy first-had problems with ears and pressure and had to stop early on.
I was told since I have small fiber, it would be given intravenously.
PLEASE make sure you keep up with us and share what you feel comfortable sharing.
baba222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote