View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 03:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I almost went through a similar technique offered by StemGenex about a year and a half ago. If I recall correctly, it involved a little bit of abdomen liposuction, harvesting the cells...a laser was involved as well and they subsequently inject the cells back through the bloodstream. The only reason I didn't go through with it was because I could not find anyone else that had done it with success. There were testimonials for other diseases but not specifically peripheral neuropathy. They too were honest that while they have had success with neuropathy as a secondary condition, they had not had any with my specific condition, idiopathic peripheral neuropathy as a primary condition.

I am all for being a pioneer in this cause. I would join most any clinical trial and donate my body to science for a cure but I know in my heart of hearts that if someone had done that stem cell treatment with success, we would've heard about it here by now and one after another, we would be going for the procedure and coming back here to report our positive results but to date, that has not happened. I do not want to discourage you but it is important to be realistic. If you do choose to go through with it, like you said, there is probably not much risk. I hope that it does work for you and that you will come back and report your progress either way. After all, it seems very likely that a cure does lie in some sort of stem cell treatment.

Good luck!
beatle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (03-23-2015), KnowNothingJon (03-25-2015), mrsD (03-25-2015), northerngal (03-25-2015)