View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 04:15 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
When you had the teeth removed, did they give you Nitrous Oxide first before the other anesthesia?

My son had that done, that way.

A big blast of Nitrous can precipitate PN in some people... it deranges the B12 chemisry.

This is an old study...

It is also possible that the Amoxicillin disrupted your GI bacteria enough to change something for you. Do you recall any loose stools or diarrhea from it? Replacing some bacteria with a good Kefir (like Lifeway which has 12 different strains)...may help you restore yourself. Disturbances of GI bacteria are a hot topic right now and suggested for many neurological problems today in the research. Yogurt typically does not have many active cultures, so Kefir would be better. I think this is definitely worth a try.
I don't think I was given NO, but I can find out. I have a feeling it was the Amoxicillin or combination of that and anesthesia that set it off. I don't recall having bowel issues afterwards. So just start eating Kefir products? I was taking the pearl probiotic months ago. Maybe I should start those up again.
Tunaboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote