View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 05:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sonomagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmonica View Post
I have stressful job so can't do much about that for now but don't have as much sunshine in NJ as you in SC. Winter is very brutal especially this year. I love beach and hot weather or at least I did till now as this year will be my first summer with MG symptoms so let's see how I will handle it.
I agree with everyones comments. I am into this illness for 17 months. Everyone here gave me the best information. For the first 3 months I had the muscle cramps and bad aches in them in between my Mestonin meds. My doctor put me on the time release at night and made a few other adjustments. I have been on IVIG treatments every 6-9 weeks for a year now. Most days are pretty good if I listen to my spouse and take rest periods. The moment I get off my regiment we can expect some issues to start. Your spouse will understand your disease better once he reads and attends doctors appointments. My biggest issue is respiratory.
My chest wall muscles are not working efficiently and I already had asthma. I do better with heat than I do a drop in temperature which is a little opposite than others. However after prolonged heat I have to cool down and rest.
Good luck and you have come to a great group of people for answers.
Sonomagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (03-25-2015)