Old 03-23-2015, 01:24 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diandra View Post
Hi Eva,
Since you are now on your 5th prescription antidepressant, may I suggest you research natural remedies if it turns out the Effexor does not work out for you. I have found that Sam-E is a very effective antidepressant for me. I have been unable to tolerate any of the side effects of prescription anti-d's. But, please, don't try it until you are NOT on any prescription ones and do discuss it with your doctor, especially your oncologist if you are still doing any treatment for your cancer. This is something a naturopathic doctor would be more familiar with though.
You CANNOT take Sam-E and prescription antidepressant together....please never make that mistake.

To me, the best benefits, aside from side effect free antidepressant is this is supposed to help clean your liver(which I need because I take so many prescription drugs) and help with joint pain.

That is the only one I have personally taken, I know there are others like Saint John's sort, etc.

http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/arti...m-e-depression

My prayers for you to completely clear your cancer and to feel better and better every day.

Take care,
Diandra
Thank you both
I am still on one capsule
Starting the second one next week
Still am on my cancer drug
Femera was killing my hands
He put me back on tamoxifen
hence the change in the other med
This stinks so far
Hope it will do what it's suppose to
Thanks again