Thread: Had Enough
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 03:51 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

So sorry.... Dave. Doctors really can infuriate patients. On PN the neurologist complaints are many. This is no comfort, I know, at this time for you, though.

Neurologists really are not into healing care. They identify, basically and perhaps use some therapeutic models, but really very few treatments exist for our complex brains. They also seem to have poor bedside manner too. They are often also arrogant.

There is one retired neurosurgeon in the US who is on the net with his own website. During his years of seeing patients he developed nutritional supports based on research, to aid his patients recovering from neurosurgery and/or trauma.

Dr. Blaylock MD

https://w3.blaylockwellness.com/LP/H...FW0V7AodrGUADw

Another MD who seems to favor healing the brain is Dr. Perlmutter.
http://www.perlmutterfoundation.org/...s-disease/cc07

Both of these doctors are investigating healing for the brain.
So I strongly suggest you study them when you can.

I know Dr. Blaylock has youtubes...so there you can listen if reading is too fatiguing. I don't know if Dr. Perlmutter has any...I've not looked yet.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (03-24-2015), EnglishDave (03-24-2015), Enna70 (03-24-2015), Littlepaw (03-24-2015)