View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 08:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well its been a little over a month since my facet block and for the past 2 weeks I've been getting more & more miserable so the pain Dr wants to try another facet block tomorrow. My best guess is I had relief from the 1st shot for a little over 2 weeks. I'm not having lots of optimism for the next shot or a radial neurotomy providing me relief.

The increased dosage of lyrica has helped a little I guess it gives me the same relief as the Gralise.

I don't think the Tramadol for the "bad" days isn't for me. The feeling of shallow breathing is spooky and I swear I my sleep is worse the few times I've tried it. The last time I had a "bad" day and gave in & took a pill I tried going back to a 5/325 hydrodone and had way more relief and a better nights sleep.

The one thing I am certain of is I will never again have another EMG. They say most of your pain is from your nueropathy not from you back. While the MRI & Myelogram show DDD in L3,4 & 5.

Thanks for listening
My PN is considered Critical Illness Neuropathy. In October 2010 I left for a golf trip not feeling well, woke up in a hospital 21 days later. I was in an induced coma for treatment of Legioneers Disease. First day out of ICU I noticed the pain in my feet and as they say the rest is history.
MikeK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote