View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 03:41 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Mark, I am trying to process your reply.

It sounds like you are saying that we mostly need to manage our symptoms. Learn to live with them and live with our life now and see if/how things change. Use earplugs and sit in quiet corners, etc. (I'm not devaluing that. I do this too.)

I had been thinking that there would be doctors who would be able to... somehow help me do something that would actually help me get better. I can see how the vitamins would help with healing and I'm reading your sticky. But the other things just seem to help with symptoms.

Should I not hope to get better?

I mean, my family cannot plan a vacation together because of me. My husband has to go work out of town for 4 days, and is worried that I can't manage the household, even though we are putting together a support system. I can't let my kids talk in the car when I am driving. Just examples. Our life is changed because of me and everyone would like to know when it is going back to normal. And they want more than I can do with symptom management.

I am grateful for your comments but I feel discouraged and think maybe I have been too naive.

Julie
AndromedaJulie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote